<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6275569455083030160?origin\x3dhttp://happyhyperlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME

me & my wife
Tiek Han
Age: 17
Scorpio
D.O.B 24.10.1991
hyper crazy tt's what i am!
love pooling and outing

Wishlist

I wan MONEY!
I wan her!
I wan Good result!
I wan FAMILY car!
I wan A LOYAL wife!
I wan A LOYAL GIRLFRIEND

LINK

Bi!! my one!
Bi "Kor Kor"
Christine
Carmen
carol
hui lin
jiaa wen
Janice
Nick
ting ting
Yan wei
Jun Ru
Jonathan
Jasper
Wan yi
Wendy
Wei Wei
ming zhen
Viven Jie
Von
Xin Yi "Cousin"

BullShit


Past

• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• October 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Misc


Unwell - Matchbox 20 CREDITS

DESIGNER

Wednesday, October 22, 2008


sub reader!

back from sch..Hmm today is a shitty n sucky day! 1st: freaking late for sch, 2nd: freaking late for class, 3rd forget to bring wallet out!!, 4th forgot to bring umbrella n 5th go home under the rain!! wtf!! hais! when i reach home my whole body super wet!! it so damn cold la..hais EXAM are COMING!!! sounds like bomb -_-! well it is a bomb to student~..hmm going to meet my crazy lady~ soon..i better get going nw..woot!! bday coming!! 2more days!!

Sayo reader!

just me myself n her~


3:33 PM