<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6275569455083030160?origin\x3dhttp://happyhyperlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME

me & my wife
Tiek Han
Age: 17
Scorpio
D.O.B 24.10.1991
hyper crazy tt's what i am!
love pooling and outing

Wishlist

I wan MONEY!
I wan her!
I wan Good result!
I wan FAMILY car!
I wan A LOYAL wife!
I wan A LOYAL GIRLFRIEND

LINK

Bi!! my one!
Bi "Kor Kor"
Christine
Carmen
carol
hui lin
jiaa wen
Janice
Nick
ting ting
Yan wei
Jun Ru
Jonathan
Jasper
Wan yi
Wendy
Wei Wei
ming zhen
Viven Jie
Von
Xin Yi "Cousin"

BullShit


Past

• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• October 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Misc


Unwell - Matchbox 20 CREDITS

DESIGNER

Monday, November 24, 2008


yo reader!

i'm here for some picture!~ haha Hmm title called HOME FUN!! haha bi with three monster last sat, bi came to my house for dinner n san jie also got come back to yishun along with the three monster too!! end up the "4" monster playing around in my room n we also play "hide n seek"~ haha..lol just to entertain the kids! real hyper!
.
alright here they are
.
kids~ don't do this at home


morron


Hmm~ cards game..no worries no money just entertain

sherlin, jun kai and kerlin! (i thought got FOUR monster?)


yawn! tired after entertaining the monsterS

picture by kerlin! woo~

mirror image? uh uh

mirror war!


piggy!

kerlin haha..picture taken by sherlin

ahh!~ kai kai!! what cha doing!!~ (trying to kiss jie jie)



.
tt's all reader!
.
just me myself n her


8:43 PM