<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6275569455083030160?origin\x3dhttp://happyhyperlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME

me & my wife
Tiek Han
Age: 17
Scorpio
D.O.B 24.10.1991
hyper crazy tt's what i am!
love pooling and outing

Wishlist

I wan MONEY!
I wan her!
I wan Good result!
I wan FAMILY car!
I wan A LOYAL wife!
I wan A LOYAL GIRLFRIEND

LINK

Bi!! my one!
Bi "Kor Kor"
Christine
Carmen
carol
hui lin
jiaa wen
Janice
Nick
ting ting
Yan wei
Jun Ru
Jonathan
Jasper
Wan yi
Wendy
Wei Wei
ming zhen
Viven Jie
Von
Xin Yi "Cousin"

BullShit


Past

• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• October 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Misc


Unwell - Matchbox 20 CREDITS

DESIGNER

Sunday, May 10, 2009


hey reader!!

hmm Okay okay!! First thing!! HAPPY Mother's DAY!!!!!!! hmm ytd celebrate for my mummy ler haha cuz WE her daughters n son know tt today no matter WHERE we go confirm got alot alot ppl de haha so we celebrate ytd...

2nd..ok dun feel like talking alot about this..let's make it short...this days alot ppl out of the blue called me "dear" not just bi alone.. so scary, so weird n so Gruesome! argggg!! roar!!! FAINTING soon... what is wrong?? or it just my luck?...hmmm this year is a good year or a bad year sia??!!...super weirdy PEOPLE!.. hahahahahahaha!! digging my own grave~ xp!

YAWN!!!! tt's all reader i'm going to reteat back to my BED!! Awww! bed is the best for my comfy!..

sayo reader!!

just me myself n her


7:06 PM