<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6275569455083030160?origin\x3dhttp://happyhyperlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME

me & my wife
Tiek Han
Age: 17
Scorpio
D.O.B 24.10.1991
hyper crazy tt's what i am!
love pooling and outing

Wishlist

I wan MONEY!
I wan her!
I wan Good result!
I wan FAMILY car!
I wan A LOYAL wife!
I wan A LOYAL GIRLFRIEND

LINK

Bi!! my one!
Bi "Kor Kor"
Christine
Carmen
carol
hui lin
jiaa wen
Janice
Nick
ting ting
Yan wei
Jun Ru
Jonathan
Jasper
Wan yi
Wendy
Wei Wei
ming zhen
Viven Jie
Von
Xin Yi "Cousin"

BullShit


Past

• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• October 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Misc


Unwell - Matchbox 20 CREDITS

DESIGNER

Friday, July 31, 2009


hey reader!!

how's ur day?? haha taken some pic during attachment!! entertain ourselves there.. hmm nth much this days, but just tired tired n more tired! been going home late this days, n almost LATE FOR WORK for 2 days straight!! got to rush cab! WASTE MY MONEY!! sux!!! yawn!! going to sleep soon!! RETREAT BACK TO MY comfy comfy bed.. hahaha~!

pic!

the BIG BOY,








our playground with the "BIG BOYS"






Some of the Picture i am NOT allow to post or show, so these are the only pic tt i can post, hope u enjoy it..haha

sayo reader!!

just me myself n her.. naughty YOU!!


11:30 PM