<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6275569455083030160?origin\x3dhttp://happyhyperlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME

me & my wife
Tiek Han
Age: 17
Scorpio
D.O.B 24.10.1991
hyper crazy tt's what i am!
love pooling and outing

Wishlist

I wan MONEY!
I wan her!
I wan Good result!
I wan FAMILY car!
I wan A LOYAL wife!
I wan A LOYAL GIRLFRIEND

LINK

Bi!! my one!
Bi "Kor Kor"
Christine
Carmen
carol
hui lin
jiaa wen
Janice
Nick
ting ting
Yan wei
Jun Ru
Jonathan
Jasper
Wan yi
Wendy
Wei Wei
ming zhen
Viven Jie
Von
Xin Yi "Cousin"

BullShit


Past

• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• October 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Misc


Unwell - Matchbox 20 CREDITS

DESIGNER

Friday, July 3, 2009


Hi there reader!!

how have u been? good? enjoy this holiday?! hahaha

okok another FISHING day!! well i can say tt i enjoy my holiday n kill my time by fishing! haha going attachment next tuesday leh!! feeling so scare but excited at same time -.-.. haha gonna touch those air-craft parts real soon, hmm ok nth more to say.. tag box getting so silent this day uhh? hais!!! tag tag tag!!

pic!

















high way is ours!!








tt's all reader! sayo!!
just me myself n her
bi having exam nw.. JIA YOU JIA YOU!!!!!


3:15 PM