<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6275569455083030160?origin\x3dhttp://happyhyperlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ME

me & my wife
Tiek Han
Age: 17
Scorpio
D.O.B 24.10.1991
hyper crazy tt's what i am!
love pooling and outing

Wishlist

I wan MONEY!
I wan her!
I wan Good result!
I wan FAMILY car!
I wan A LOYAL wife!
I wan A LOYAL GIRLFRIEND

LINK

Bi!! my one!
Bi "Kor Kor"
Christine
Carmen
carol
hui lin
jiaa wen
Janice
Nick
ting ting
Yan wei
Jun Ru
Jonathan
Jasper
Wan yi
Wendy
Wei Wei
ming zhen
Viven Jie
Von
Xin Yi "Cousin"

BullShit


Past

• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• October 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Misc


Unwell - Matchbox 20 CREDITS

DESIGNER

Friday, January 8, 2010


♥♥♥

its us, sealed with a kiss.
blog revived!! :) heheh!!

baby, tt was like e most touching ever. at this point of time, omg . . . i was truly touched and surprised by tt sudden msg of yours. called you aft calming myself down . and tried to hide all possible signs of me being emotionally wavered.

i love you deardear . muack !

been intending to revive your bloggie anyway (: , even before e msg . now it's even more special .


4:11 PM